Friday, January 6, 2012

Clan of the Cave Bear

With everyone back to school and work I have been able to really get into my reading. I love having the Nook as most of my reading is done while I eat lunch and it's easier to read the Nook vs. fighting with pages.

The first book I'm reading or should say, re-reading is Clan of the Cave Bear. I read this book ages ago and loved it and now I see there are more in the series so I thought it would be a good *starting* book to get me back in the groove of reading.

My Great-Grandma actually was who originally suggested this book to me ages ago. She was a very important part of my life and it makes me smile when I remember her in her rocking chair reading a book.

So far I've been able to read at least one chapter a day, not too shabby. I'm really enjoying it and find myself starting to get that reading hunger that I once had but lost. It's good to be back to one of the things I love!



No comments:

Post a Comment