Sunday, February 5, 2012

And we're ahead of schedule..

My goal of reading 12 books this year should be very easy to obtain if I keep this pace....as I finished The Valley Of The Horses!

I just get so lost in books and then I think about them so much after I read them! Next up is The Mammoth Hunters although I'm going to try to go at a slower pace as I have other things that need my attention. I get so lost in the books that I tend to just forget the world around me. It becomes my world.

I am truly loving this series...and can't wait to find out what happens next!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's always good to come out ahead of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How wonderful! I love getting lost in books, my kiddos don't , lol, so they've learned to yell louder ;)
    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete